Skip to content
- Must have a Grade C aggregate and above in KCSE.
- Certificate / Diploma in Library and Information Science.
- A minimum of 3 years experience performing library services preferably in a school set up.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage a Library and its collections.
- Excellent Computer skills and knowledge of library data bases.
- Ability to manage library budgeting and billing for new collections.
- Skills in shelving, cataloging and information retrieval methods.
- Able to train teachers and learners how to optimally use library books and materials.
- A patient and friendly person.
- Ability to inspire children with a passion to read.
- Willing to work evenings, weekends and school holidays.
- Guidance and Counselling background will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should send their
- Cover letter.
- Detailed CV.
- National ID.
- Academic and professional certificates.
- Via email: email@example.com not later than 31st August 2023.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.